Thursday, March 25, 2010

Website Invitation

Helloooooo everyone! If you are reading this, you are invited to the fabulous poetry website created by... ME! (Kristen Monico). It's a mix of songs, pictures, and poems. So please, when you get the chance, come and check out my poetry website at "http://www2.k12.hi.us/~kmonico/poetry/kristenspoetryhp.html".

Thank you !
-Kriten Monico

1 comment:

  1. Hey Best Buddy ! ^__^

    Your poetry website is very good. What I liked about your poetry website is that you picked good poems that you can relate too. In addition, I enjoyed your images you picked for each poem. The pictures kind of captured the image of the poem, which made it a little easier for me to understand the poems. Also, i liked the songs you picked. Those songs are something I would expect you too listen too.
    Although you did good in making your poetry webpages, you could elaborate more when you are explaining the poems. It seems to me like you kind of understand the five step process. My advice for you to make your five step process better is too explain more and be more specific.

    ReplyDelete