My address
Mililani, HI 96789
December 5, 2010
T-Mobile Customer Relations
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380
Dear T-Mobile Customer Relations,
My parents have been satisfied customers of T-Mobile since 1996, back when it used to be called Voicestream. They’ve been with you guys for so long because they like your value and service. Every year they’ve stuck with T-Mobile and not once did they ever think about changing cell phone plans.
Throughout the years, my parents got the family plan. At the time, only my brothers were able to get cell phones because I was still too young. But when I finally turned eleven in 2006, I got my first phone ever and my own line was added to the plan.
My favorite phone after my first one was the Blackberry Pearl Flip, which I received two or three years ago. Although I didn’t have any internet service or data plan, I still loved my Blackberry. Unfortunately, when I was eligible for a full discount upgrade this year, I was unable to upgrade to another blackberry phone unless I subscribed to a monthly data plan, which is not affordable for a student like me.
Smart phones, not too long ago, didn’t require data plans to be purchased with it. It doesn’t make sense to me why, only now, the company made it mandatory to get the data plan with the phone. Many of my friends and family had smart phones from the past without the data plan but ever since the new “rule,” quite a few of them never got another smart phone.
I love T-mobile and so do my parents but I feel that you guys should reconsider changing the policy about having to subscribe to a monthly data plan with a smart phone. I feel that you guys should offer a full discount upgrade on smart phones without having to purchase the data plan, just like how it was before 2010.
Sincerely,
Kristen Monico
No comments:
Post a Comment